Comprehensive Blood Tests
What Blood Tests Do You Order?
An Oncologist will review your records from the onboarding process before providing you with a requisition to complete your blood tests. Below is a list of what’s included in our comprehensive panel.
Our comprehensive panel includes:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – including (but not limited to) total white blood cell count and differential, red blood cell count, hemoglobin, platelets, red cell distribution width, mean cell volume, hematocrit.
- Kidney function – including (but not limited to) BUN (blood urea nitrogen), creatinine, calcium.
- Liver function – including (but not limited to) bilirubin, alanine aminotransferase, albumin, alkaline phosphatase, gamma-glutamyl transferase, globulins, total protein.
- Specific inflammatory markers – including (but not limited to) high-sensitivity C-reactive protein, early-morning cortisol, vitamin D.
- Specific metabolic markers – including (but not limited to) lactate dehydrogenase, glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c), fasting insulin, fasting glucose, HOMA-IR.
- Full lipid/cholesterol panel – including (but not limited to) total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, triglyceride/HDL ratio, non-HDL cholesterol.
Where do I get My Tests? How Much Do They Cost?
You can get your tests at any Quest laboratory in the U.S. Quest can directly connect your results to your patient record at Care Oncology. You have two options for ordering your blood tests:
- You can pay out of pocket and take advantage of our preferred pricing.
- You can take have Quest diagnostics bill your insurance directly, keeping in mind, your final price is determined by your insurance provider and may come in higher than our preferred pricing. (Pricing)