There are many reasons Care Oncology has decided to utilize Mebendazole as part of the complete COC Protocol. The article below is an extensive review of the current literature.
We have selected Mebendazole in the COC Protocol because:
1. It has a human license
2. It is already demonstrated as safe in humans
3. It is already demonstrated as safe in humans with cancer
4. Has the right anticancer mechanisms of action
5. Has a significant amount of clinical data in cancer
6. Has cancer data that is covered by the existing dosage schedule
7. Can be prescribed and monitored by clinicians
8. Has the largest amount of scientific and medical data on its use in cancer
The other Benzimidazole drugs may have utility in cancer but it is only Mebendazole that satisfies all our criteria about both efficacy data patient safety and history of use.
Dr Ndabezinhle Mazibuko MBBS talks about the COC Protocol and its clinical study.