About the ColonSentry Blood Test
ColonSentry, is the first liquid biopsy for CRC, using our patented Sentinel Principle Technology Platform and has been used on more than 100,000 patients nationwide. If your ColonSentry score is elevated, there is an increased probability you may have Colorectal Cancer. (1-3)
- No Dietary Restrictions
- No Need to Handle Messy Stool
- No Preparation Required
- No Time Off Work
ColonSentry is now available through the AVRT telehealth program. AVRT™ is a comprehensive telehealth program that uses advanced diagnostics, evidence based clinical protocols and online physician supervision to help patients stay well and reduce the risk of developing cancer and other chronic diseases. AVRT is offered through The Care Oncology Group, a team of experienced doctors and cancer specialists who can help you understand early warning signals for cancer and chronic diseases.
The ColonSentry test can be ordered by a Care Oncology physician through the AVRT telehealth program.
Please complete the form below to get started.
ColonSentry Patient Eligibility
- Chao S, Ying J, Liew G, et al. Blood RNA biomarker panel detects both left- and right-sided colorectal neoplasms: a case- control study. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2013 Jul 23;32:44.Yip KT, Das PK, Suria D, et al.
- Liew CC, Ma J, Tang HC, et al. The peripheral blood transcriptome dynamically reflects system wide biology: a potential diagnostic tool. J Lab Clin Med. 2006 Mar;147(3):126-32.
- Marshall KW, Mohr S, Khettabi FE, et al. A blood-based biomarker panel for stratifying current risk for colorectal cancer. Int J Cancer. 2010 Mar 1;126(5):1177-86.
- Seer.cancer.gov Dec 2019 * 5-year Survival Rate
The ColonSentry® Test is intended for use in patients without a personal history of colorectal cancer, pre-cancerous polyps or inflammatory bowel disease. The ColonSentry® test was developed and its performance characteristics were determined by StageZero Life Sciences. It has not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This test is for clinical purposes. It should not be regarded as investigational or for research. This laboratory is certified under CLIA as qualified to perform high complexity clinical laboratory testing.
ColonSentry® was developed and its performance characteristics determined by Stage Zero Life Sciences, Inc. It has not been cleared or approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. This test was performed in a CLIA certified laboratory and is intended for clinical purposes.
The ColonSentry® test must be ordered by and used only in consultation with a healthcare provider who can prescribe medications.